Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - apologies my friend

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 6
Signos: 645
Night Court Medic
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Noor (Irish Elk)

G A R E T H

The brute gave a hearty laugh, something genuine that rumbled deep from within his chest and rolled out like a summer storm. “I’m afraid,” Gareth continued as he caught his breath, “That any practice I may have had prior to my absence has long since dissolved.” 

He moved his girth around the clinic carefully to settle across from her. Even as he tried to be mindful of his size, he still loomed, regardless of if he curled up or not. “My clients weren’t always of the most savoury variety, and many of them probably think me quite dead by one reason of fashion or another.” His audits flicked as he watched the two pups as they settled in with the mare, becoming comfortable. 

“I like to think of it as a sign from Caligo that I should move from working within the shadows and instead start working within the court.” He cast his gaze then to the clinic, continuing, “There have been so many changes lately, and it’s about time I started to serve Denocte as intended. The night court is my home, and I should do what I can to make sure that her citizens are taken care of.” His thought trailed off and the stallion was quiet for a long moment before returning his warm gaze to Luvena again with a smile. 

“But don’t let me impose on you. Just the ramblings of a man early enough in the morning, you know.”  Gareth chuckled lightly. “As for my herbal stores, I am quite stocked, and without persons to treat, I would happily help bolster your own supplies through the winter. Or anything else you might find my skills useful for, if you have need of them.” 

He felt the slender golden chain around his neck warm against his skin. It was not often that he felt the will of his grandmother, but in his mind, she seemed to be casting her approval at his offer to the medicine woman. For the first time in ages, talking with Luvena and offering his aide to her seemed to be placing him back on the right path. Something that he had forgotten in all of his sorrow and heartache over the last few years, his purpose had been lost to him. Being in the clinic now, he could see things laid out before him quite clearly, and he intended to pursue them, so long as he had Luvena’s blessing. 

"Speech" | @Luvena |

Messages In This Thread
apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-03-2021, 08:05 AM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-03-2021, 01:24 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-07-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-07-2021, 08:59 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-09-2021, 06:46 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-09-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 12-28-2021, 02:57 AM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 02-21-2022, 04:20 PM