Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - apologies my friend

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 6
Signos: 645
Night Court Medic
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Noor (Irish Elk)

G A R E T H

A bright laugh rumbled through the stallion’s deep chest. “Well it seems that your assistant is well on their way to filling the big shoes you’d leave behind, Luvena.” he spoke with kindness. 

He watched her as she settled down with her tea, casting her gaze about the clinic, and he could sense the feelings moving through her. He had felt them, too, the past few years. Perhaps that was part of why it had been so difficult for him to pull himself out of his slump. They weren’t exactly the same situations, but finding comfort in the familiar was something that everyone could empathize with to one degree or another. 

“There’s nothing wrong with wanting to pursue something new. And I’m sure that Polar North would still be delighted to see you when you come to visit.” The stallion smiled. “I know I would look forward to them. I can’t imagine you would be able to step away from healing entirely, just as I would be unable to.” 

Gareth settled himself behind the clinic counter, his short tail swaying slightly. “I think it’s wonderful that you are trying to fill your life with new ventures. It’s about time someone else took care of you instead of the other way around.” His amber eyes sparkled with the good natured ribbing. He paused for a long moment, and then sighed heavily. 

“And truth be told, I could use the distraction that this winter will bring us. I need to throw myself back into work or else I fear that I will fall back into a pit of myself.” The man furrowed his brow, then shook his head in an attempt to clear his thoughts. 

“I’m sorry, Lu. I shouldn’t put a damper on the joyous news with my own woes.” He forced a smile back to his features. It was gentle, and if one didn’t know any better, it would seem most genuine, save for the light that flickered and died behind his eyes. 

"Speech" @Luvena |

Messages In This Thread
apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-03-2021, 08:05 AM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-03-2021, 01:24 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-07-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-07-2021, 08:59 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 11-09-2021, 06:46 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 11-09-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: apologies my friend - by Gareth - 12-28-2021, 02:57 AM
RE: apologies my friend - by Luvena - 02-21-2022, 04:20 PM