Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - turn the page, flip the card.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 23 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,115
Day Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  12 [Year 499 Summer]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Clairvoyance  |    Bonded: N/A

NEFERTARI
We've Become Disillusioned
So We Run Towards Anything Glimmering
The mare looked to the proffered set of pillows and settled into them comfortably as the woman spoke of the tea shop owner, as well as her tea recommendation. “Magical you say?” She gave an airy titter of a laugh, not quite the hearty sound of a chuckle, but an amused note nonetheless. “Well, that sounds just about right for me, then.” She dipped her crown again as the mare introduced herself. 

“Thank you, Luvena, for sharing your space and your time with me.” The woman smiled brightly, the swirling golden pools sparkling beneath the frame of blonde lashes. She was quite used to being questioned while she had traveled. After all, her slender frame was quite distinct, and to be traveling near the turn of the seasons was rather unusual. She welcomed the questions, but danced around them carefully. 

“I would certainly say something irresistible indeed.” She cast her gaze to the tea shop, “I had heard many wonderful things in my travels about this place, and I am delighted to see that not a single good word had been an exaggeration.” The mare admired the scenery for a moment longer before returning her attention back to Luvena. 

“You would only be half correct, I think,“ she commented. “I traveled from Solterra, as that is where I have been living, though I was born here. I decided that it had been much too long since I had seen my mother, and my lot has always been quite stubborn. When we get an idea in our heads, we follow through with it right that moment. Whether or not it’s the ideal time or place is completely irrelevant.“ She laughed lightly, “Though it seems that decision will keep me here within Denocte until the seasons turn again. I had forgotten how perilous the Arma could be once the chill hit. The last time I traversed her peaks I had been quite young, and it had been the height of summer. She is a different beast once the cool air creeps in.” 

Her long audits flicked as she watched the mare before her, careful to keep enough distance between the two of them that she would not accidentally read the woman outright. “You say it’s your business to know of Denocte’s citizens, so I take it you are quite close with whomever is currently Sovereign of the court?” 

"Speech." | @Luvena

art by pacificdash character by scapeh table by sunny

Messages In This Thread
turn the page, flip the card. - by Luvena - 11-05-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Nefertari - 11-07-2021, 08:35 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Nefertari - 11-09-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Luvena - 11-10-2021, 08:29 AM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Nefertari - 12-28-2021, 04:05 AM