Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - turn the page, flip the card.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She sipped at her own tea, a blend that Caleum had made mostly for her. Licorice root, ginger and raspberries, all steeped to a hot perfection. “And your name?” she asked, watching as the woman seemed to form a dance with her words. It was a strange time to come through the pass, though she couldn’t pass judgement too harshly. She planned on making her own journeys through it in the next few days, and she wasn’t quite looking forward to them. 

She nodded. “Unfortunately the pass seems to have a mind of it’s own this time of year. I’ll be making my own ventures through soon, much to my own disappointment. Hopefully Denoctes winter doesn’t disappoint. I hear there may be some festivities come the cold weather.” 

She hummed a little at the womans next statement. “You would only be half correct, I think” she quipped back, forming her own song and dance with the strange mares' lyrics. “I am quite close with one of the current sovereigns. Enough to stand by her side with a crown of the same weight.” She was never quick to push the fact into anyones face, but she was not eager to hide it either. Though they still had to formally announce it to the court, there simply hadn’t been time yet. 

@Nefertari
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
turn the page, flip the card. - by Luvena - 11-05-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Nefertari - 11-07-2021, 08:35 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Nefertari - 11-09-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Luvena - 11-10-2021, 08:29 AM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Nefertari - 12-28-2021, 04:05 AM