Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let the stars guide you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

There is still a long way…

There was peace with the other being, a sense of calm that was a blessing to the ravaged heart of the fae mare. There was something about her, something that Syn wanted to discover as she let herself breathe. Perhaps the lack of her cousin for a moment wasnt the worst thing. It gave her a chance to reflect on the terrible things that she had said, the oblivious thoughts that had done more harm than good as the younger fae had tried to work through the pain and regrets.

The words from the other being were so unexpected, the tone so different from the one that she had spoken with before. Pricking her ebony ears, Syn tilted her head as she let the words slip through her mind and replay. "Familial hardship is saying it nicely... But I do hope that we can work through it. I dont think I have ever made her this mad before." Syn murmured, dropping her gaze to the acid green hooves that planted her to the earth.

The stardust sparkling in the air caught Syn's eye and she found herself watching the being in wonder. "You are special... and not from around here, are you?" She murmured again, her eyes wide as she took another glance at the mare and really let herself take in Veil's appearance. The oddities that Syn had glossed over.

Perhaps this was why there was an ease around her. Because Veil was not of the courts of home, not the fae viper waiting for a choice tidbit of information to use against her. That was what the unseelie court had been, a pit of power hungry vipers. "If I didnt know any better, I would say that you are a guiding star... Someone to help me navigate this new world and the pain that comes with the past." She mumbled, not expecting the mare to understand or even hear the words that slipped past her painted lips.

@‘Veil Nebula’
"Speaking."
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-13-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 11-14-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-29-2021, 04:25 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 11-30-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-30-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 12-14-2021, 06:24 AM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 01-03-2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 01-05-2022, 06:37 AM