Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let the stars guide you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
Veil's ears perked forward, attentive.

This oddly winged creature seemed to be slowly coming to a sense of calm - a transition that Veil didn't quite understand. But for the sake of the other mare, she was glad the other seemed to be finding some sort of peace. Were emotions and feelings so fleeting in these mortals? Shifting and swaying like the reflection of light through a spectrum of colors? Or was it slower, like the changing of types in a star? What was the cause of this shift in emotions?

She didn't have words to ask about it.

So she wrote it off as a question for another time, and instead her ears perked when the other spoke. The words made no sense to the mare, despite she having used many of them not too long ago, and again relied on her magic for blanks to be filled in. Struggles, connections, weakened, hope, prayer, change, friendship, family, bonding. These emotions and feelings are all intermingled with the feeling and sense that it's related less to a generalized group and more about a single individual a 'her' that this one had upset. Friends . . . Family . . . can be painful, can be alone. But, all fine, reconnecting. Family . . . is family. Bonded. The star tried to assure.

Half of her own words she didn't fully know.

But she knew the feelings and emotions her sentence provoked from her magic, and it was what she wanted to try to give, so she hoped that she'd said it all right. Then the other spoke, and Veil tilted her head, recognizing the sound to designate that this Syn was speaking about here. Veil's smile softened, looking away briefly. Home is now Solterra. Stay with Jane, friend. She says simply, before blinking when she hears a much more familiar word. Star. Instantly Veil is smiling softly, her gaze lifting to the sky, not having heard enough of the words said to be able to know what the other was talking about.

But you always here your own name.

And she felt the title star strongly, Not "guiding star". Just . . . star. She says simply, her smile slowly lowering from the sky, and offering a soft smile to Syn, even as she fell silent again. She didn't know what she could do to help further, but, she would at least be honest with this odd mare. Besides, she was proud of who, or rather what she was.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Absynthe
Notes:: <3 <3 <3

Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-13-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 11-14-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-29-2021, 04:25 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 11-30-2021, 07:43 PM