Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let the stars guide you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

There is still a long way…

Finally feeling like herself in a way that was so pleasant after the chaos that had welled up since she arrived in Novus, Syn found herself beaming at Veil. "You are such an amazing listener. Thank you. And thank you for letting me feel more like my true self. I hav been hiding it for so long that it is both odd and refreshing." She said warmly, not thinking about the difficulties that the other mare might have in understanding her.

Then she spoke and Syn felt like she was filling in the blanks without thinking. "Turmoil with those that are special to you is heartbreaking. It is a pain that is so foreign and unexpected. Reconnecting with those that you love is challenging, but the best feeling that you can experience. Family turmoil is harder to work through, but can make those bonds stronger in the long run. I need to speak to her, but I dont know if we are both in a place to be ready for it. She was upset, at me and at the past, and I was in my own bubble of guilt." She murmured softly, eyes warm on her.

Syn smiled again at the words from the other mare. "I have found that home is less where you are and more of who you are with. You are lucky to have a friend that gives you a home." She murmured, wishing that she had friends here. Since she had arrived, she had felt very adrift. If only friends that she cherished were here with her. A soft sigh escaped her lips and she breathed in the scents around her.

When the mare gazed up at the sky, Syn found herself trying to piece together the thoughts. Just star? "Wait… star… Are you trying to say that you are the Nebula? That you are actually the Veil Nebula here on soil?" She asked, confused and a bit excited at the idea. The stars and nebulas had fascinated the young princess in her studies, something that had stuck with her as the time passed and she grew. Syn found her eyes lifting to the skies, almost as if she could see the stars even in the daylight. 

@‘Veil Nebula’
"Speaking."
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-13-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 11-14-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-29-2021, 04:25 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 11-30-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-30-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 12-14-2021, 06:24 AM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 01-03-2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 01-05-2022, 06:37 AM