Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let the stars guide you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world

The star tilted her head as the other appeared to praise her for something. Only the sense of gratitude and graciousness alluded that it was praise, and so the galactic lady dipped her head with a faint smile, accepting the words that didn't seem to make any sense in head had - not even the universe seemed fit to try and explain them - merely settling with that gratitude feeling and leaving it at that.

But where even prophecy can be given with ease, it didn't open up the star for understanding. The Universe guided her to what to say, but she herself had no conscious understanding of the words. At least not yet. Not until the universe would guide her to a light, a support system, an individual that would aid in her climb to the sky. But that individual hadn't found her yet. So she was left to just try and find things out herself.

She listens to the other speak, sounds that made no sense, but emotions filly her head with a sense of illness in her belly. So many negative emotions just flooding her and making her feel ill. Feel wrong. Bad. Not good. The star whispers. Not good, not for you. She adds with distinct concern, before tilting her head when the other speaks of home, and friends and the star merely smiles, nodding warmly, Jane . . . Jane good. She agrees softly.

The the other seems to become startled, and the questions come together, confusing the star as she's questioned. Slowly she nods, her head dipping ever so slightly, Yes. The Veil Nebula. Star. She agrees, nodding to the heavens, her muzzle drawing a line to the sky, Home. Real Home. She adds before smiling sadly, Gone now. Looking back to the mare she offers another smile. Now home Solterra. At that word she pauses, looking back to the sky, Jane home soon. Should go." She adds suddenly, smiling sadly - apologetically.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Absynthe
Notes:: Looking to start wrapping up her can't talk threads haha

Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-13-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 11-14-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Absynthe - 11-29-2021, 04:25 PM
RE: Let the stars guide you - by Veil Nebula - 11-30-2021, 07:43 PM