Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Yo-ho, Yo-ho

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 30 — Threads: 11
Signos: 25
Dusk Court Merchant
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

A s t a
do you believe in reinarnation?
'cause i thought i saw your soul
There was a speck in the distance. I hardly cared at first.

But then I saw the beauty for real. Not just a mere glance, but no - it came closer and as it did my attention was stuck hard.

The subtle curves, the billowing of fabric. Oh how she shined in the light, reflecting off that gorgeous body. I couldn't help but stare. It'd been a while since I'd seen anything so lovely, and this ship cut a fine figure in deed. So, I did what any former pirate would do - I headed down for a closer look. Standing, I followed the weaving path along the edges of these cliffs to get closer to where the ship would be, to where it was coming to dock.

I grin slowly, ears perked forward, and in an instant I was covering the distance with a much faster 1,2 beat.

I couldn't stay away. It called to me like a forgotten lover, like a long lost promised land.

I could see a figure moving aboard, and my eyes narrow as I come closer, seeing them head inside.

They looked piratey enough, like a being of the sea - but I surely had far more years experience. So, with a quick look around, I found a good place to leap, and I jumped from the cliff. The landing was a bit rough on the deck, but it wasn't the first time I'd jumped without looking. And this was for an important adventure. My head turned towards the captain's quarters, smirking as I straightened out, as I stood taller, forgetting for a moment how much of a prim and proper lady of proper upbringing I looked like.

Perhaps I should look into acquiring a sword next?

I made my way through the doors, slamming them open with all the power and flare of an experienced pirate, a cocky grin on my muzzle as I stared down this odd half fish-half horse beast. Reminded me slightly of that battle mage, Below something. Belle I think she called herself? What ever. He looked like that, but not quite. If the Belle-chick was a dolphin, this one was a shark, You, what's your name; and how'd you come across this vessel?" I pause, before snorting and adding, And give me one damn good reason I shouldn't take it from you."

Because I thought it would do rather nicely for my next ship, as well.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Trevelyan
Notes:: <3 Figured I'd start this out with a little Asta action :)
flashing and dancing on the horizon
shades of jade and emerald

Artist Credit to Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 11-25-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 12-06-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 01-03-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 01-07-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 02-01-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 02-22-2022, 12:46 PM