Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Yo-ho, Yo-ho

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 30 — Threads: 11
Signos: 25
Dusk Court Merchant
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

A s t a
do you believe in reinarnation?
'cause i thought i saw your soul
I couldn't help the grand entrance. From the second I stepped onto the deck of the vessel, it was like I was travelling back in time. I could almost feel the scabbard bumping against my hip, the braids, coins and beads thumping against my neck, the feel of well worn clothing that marked me a pirate. Almost. It was hard to imagine how long ago those lives had been.

Still, I wasn't expecting the one who owned this ship to look part shark! How interesting! He didn't seem impressed however, rising to his feet, shaking his head. So, of course, he then wanted to know who I was. Oh, of all the ways I could respond to this. Coy, and sassy, sarcastic and taunting. Instead, I choose honest, "Asta Stendahl." The name flows simply, before huffing, No, you can polish your own equip-" I pause at his follow up of the direction he swings, before my eyes suddenly light up with delight, "Oh, you're fun!"

The words leave me before I'm aware of them, and they draw me up short.
Fun? Why would I say that.

How was that keeping to the rules I lived by, the way I prefer to avoid connections. And yet, even as he spoke, a threat veiled in a croon, I grinned in amusement, Sorry, Not the sort to be willing to take orders over another." I respond airly, moving around as if I were taking stock, before grinning back at him, Loosen up, If I actually wanted the ship, I'd have gone a very different route to taking it, and you wouldn't have known I was here until a blade was pressed to your throat. Once upon a time, I was a very, very good pirate. I just wanted a look around is all. Besides, I'm pretty sure my father would have a heart attack if I stole someone's ship." Liam would ground her until she was 18.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Trevelyan
Notes:: Rhys needs to take lessons from Trey, cause Trey just sparked the fun Asta.
flashing and dancing on the horizon
shades of jade and emerald

Artist Credit to Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 11-25-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 12-06-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 01-03-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 01-07-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 02-01-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 02-22-2022, 12:46 PM