Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Splash?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
and if the house just keeps on winning
i got a wildcard up my sleeve
and if love keeps giving me lemons
i'll just mix 'em in my drink
Night wasn't her time.

Or, it shouldn't be. And yet, there was something peaceful about it. It vibrated through her soul like the promise of intrigue, mystery and safe-guarding. It echoed the softest sincerity that she'd be alright. That she could hide. She could heal. She could be, and exist; and not have to worry about who she was, where she came from, and all that she was running from. Over time, the life she had built up in Denocte had come to this. She stood on the edge of the large outdoor seating balcony of her tea shop, watching the stars. The wind that swept over the lake her shop had been built for caused the voluminous waves to dance around her. Her iridescent wings were an almost invisible hum as she hovered just centimetres over the deck (hoping to avoid having to pluck flowers from the wood again).

She was distracted, however.

So when the sound of a splash alerted her to a potential intruder in the area, the runaway Fae Queen jumped, her gaze spinning in the direction to see what looked like a lump of something in the water. The wind carried more knowledge to her, scents of soot, charcoal, and suffrage. Caelum was only still for a brief moment before she began to make her way towards the individual in the water to see if they needed assistance. This close to her shop, she saw no reason to gather any medical supplies when it would be easier to treat with in the comfort of her shop, and the many pillows, blankets and soft bedding like areas for her guests to lay and enjoy tea while conversing with one another.

And that was if the stranger needed help at all.

And so the Embodiment of Summer approached, landing on the sand (ignoring the small white flowers that immediately grew where she stepped), and approached what appeared to be a young colt, almost a stallion; that was floating in the water, wings stretched over the surface. He looked to be in a straight, and Caelum didn't hesitate to approach through the water, ignoring the small aquatic flowers that refused to stop blooming with each step (her magic was persistent like that). "Oh dear, are you alright?" The roaned mare asked, the wind helping to keep the ivory locks out of soft, and warm brown eyes.

The immortal fae was already looking the colt over.

"You look to be injured. I would be happy to offer any assistance. My name is Caelum, I am one of the medics here in Denocte." She added, even as she allowed her wings to flutter. Despite the distance, the wind might be able to kick some of that fairy dust towards him, and should he be so lucky, he'd find that even her fairy dust had minor healing abilities and would at least heal any scrapes and abrasions, and ease any soreness and discomfort.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Aeon
Notes: Worried little fairy eager to help him heal.

and if the whole wide world stops singing
and all the stars go dark
i'll keep a light on in my soul
keep a bluebird in my heart
art by bingo

Messages In This Thread
Splash? - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 12:02 AM
RE: Splash? - by Caelum - 01-04-2022, 06:39 PM
RE: Splash? - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 11:24 PM
RE: Splash? - by Caelum - 01-07-2022, 10:27 PM
RE: Splash? - by Aeon - 01-09-2022, 01:40 AM
RE: Splash? - by Caelum - 01-09-2022, 12:47 PM