Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Splash?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
and if the house just keeps on winning
i got a wildcard up my sleeve
and if love keeps giving me lemons
i'll just mix 'em in my drink
Caelum was observing.

It was a subtle observation, one carefully crafted so as to not make the one being observed uncomfortable. But she was glad for what she was seeing. A young stallion beginning to look at the situation he was in. Beginning to see it was wrong. She wouldn't push forward, the faerie queen knew better than that, and instead, the mare allowed him to come inside. She grinned playfully at his assurances he likes to try new things, "Well, I shall simply have to provide you with a small sampling, shall I? We will find your favorites that way." The regal fae offered, before pausing at his question, and the guilt his voice carried.

She turned towards him with a soft smile, and a shake of her head, "Never you fear, you likely will not be the most messy patron I have had dine in my shop - but more importantly, you are a patient. I may not treat patients very often anymore, but I am still to assist when the need arises. So do not worry, and come inside. You shall not be a bother one bit." She ushered him inside, before noting his reaction to being inside. The mare smiled, before fluttering her way to the different loose fabrics, pulling them back and securing them so the large arches that created an open floor plan with large sections of the walls on two side removed. It wasn't totally enclosed, so perhaps it would settle him.

She returned to him, motioning for him to find a place to lay down, "Feel free to relax where ever you will be most comfortable. The pillows are soft, and should help ease some of the pain as well if you prop yourself up on them. I have already closed the shop for the day, so no one else is likely to arrive." She added, knowing there were few who would stop by her shop after hours, likely other medics, such as Lu (or if she was rarely lucky, Vikander - but she was well aware that was just wishful thinking).

The mare began to make up a tray of snacks and tea, her head lifting at his question as he stared up at the lights, "They have fireflies in them. The tops are open so they can come and go freely, but the small lamp actually keeps them safe and warm in the winter. I make sure they have food as well while they are here. Once winter passes, I shall of course replace the fireflies with simple mage lights, but I wanted to help them survive the winter more efficiently." She explained, walking back with a small tea set, and a handful of various turnovers filled with different fruity insides. More importantly, she set down her personal medical bag, before looking over the colt, "No, will you please tell me exactly where you're injured, and where it hurts the most? We shall see if I cannot help you feel better by the time you wake up in the morning."

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Aeon
Notes: She adores him

and if the whole wide world stops singing
and all the stars go dark
i'll keep a light on in my soul
keep a bluebird in my heart
art by bingo

Messages In This Thread
Splash? - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 12:02 AM
RE: Splash? - by Caelum - 01-04-2022, 06:39 PM