Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Something Better

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

The day had come where he had managed to get the right ways up and get marching onwards. As much as one could march while their body was coated in charred flesh. Pieces of it flaked off with his movement, showing raw red flesh beneath it. It would heal, in time.  He had never seen a building like this one. His herd had lived in the nooks and crannies within the volcano. Its ebbing and flowing noises had lulled him to sleep as a child. He had never seen the higher cliffs that were said to be bathed with the art of his ancestors. Those heights for only those who could fly. Aeon was very much grounded.

He had been amazed to meet others that were born grounded. That never had wings. The Volcano had erupted into fiery anger and now here he was. He felt like he might awake and things would be back the way they were.  He almost feared that this would happen. This world was fresh and ripe for exploring. Aeon still didn’t know exactly how it worked. 

He marveled at the structure, how the stones were all slotted together. How did this happen? How was it even possible? 
“Hello! I am Aeon. I am here”. He shouted into the void, hearing the echoes shouting back he flinched and looked around him for the source of the mysterious voice. 

ooc: @Liam

Messages In This Thread
Something Better - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 02:06 AM
RE: Something Better - by Liam - 02-18-2022, 01:47 AM
RE: Something Better - by Aeon - 02-21-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Something Better - by Liam - 02-21-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: Something Better - by Aeon - 02-22-2022, 10:54 AM