Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Trigger Warning  - Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

His red eyes opened with the sudden speech in front of him, he skidded pushing his hind legs beneath him. Sending clumps of the lush earth flying as he steadied himself. This was a new maneuver for Aeon, it felt interesting and thrilling all on its own. He stretched his wings in a best attempt to keep his balance. His proportions gave away his youth, his body still growing into its features. He was already increasing in strength and capability, it would not be long until he would be a formidable stallion. His training could really use more work, much of his youth had been spent exploring and fending for himself. His survival skills were well and truly honed, however those of battle were pretty lacking due to not having experienced it first hand.  

His herd often warred and fought, but only those of stature had anything worth fighting for. Aeon was squarely in the bottom rung due to his inability to fly. His ragged wings weren’t going to be able to support his weight anytime soon. He needed a wing growth spurt and for his feathers to regrow in anew. 

Yellow reptile eyes with different pupils met his own. Her expression made him think he had annoyed her. “It takes two to cause a collision,” he said with a soft snort, he then noticed the way she was moving that she was injured. He wondered what had happened to her, how she came to be here. His own flesh still stung where it was peeling and healing. “But you are correct, running with my eyes closed isn’t very wise. But it is thrilling to give in to that desire.” He shifted his large hooves and tossed his head playfully. 

“You should rest a while and graze, the dusk court is welcoming to all in need.” he said softly, recalling how kind Buckys had been to him on his arrival. Well if one could call flopping down backwards on these grasses an arrival. How long he had laid in that position not daring to move. 
“I’m Aeon, Is there anything I can do to give you assistance?” he added as a follow up question.

ooc: @Pangaea

Messages In This Thread
Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting] - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Pangaea - 01-04-2022, 06:52 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 11:03 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Pangaea - 01-06-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Aeon - 01-09-2022, 02:01 AM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Pangaea - 01-09-2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Aeon - 01-09-2022, 10:14 PM