Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Trigger Warning  - Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

everybody in the world are you with me?
it's too late to try to run, we run the city
it's my time, it's your time

The colt's eyes snapped open, and Pangaea's muzzle twisted as he seemed to skid to a stop. His hind legs thrust so heavily into the ground that he was sending up clumps of the prairie grasses. The predator stepped further to the side, half turning her body with care to ensure no lumps of dirt and weed would cling to the tender wounds. His wings, mediocre and useless as they were in his youth, were spread to keep him balanced. Had Pangaea not been in such a dour mood, she may have found the entire thing comical. Instead, she found herself rolling her eyes at what she perceived to be unnecessary theatrics.

The colt's eyes then turned up towards her, and his snort and words had her narrowing her eyes, "Two may take part in the collision, but it is typically on the fault of one. Do not blame me because you felt it a good idea to run with out caring what was around you." Her teeth ground in annoyance, the fangs on display; when he admitted that he had been running with his eyes closed, "YOU WERE RUNNING WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED?!" Her words had reached a higher octave, but this time it was less about aggression and more about disbelief.

"You foolish child! Do you not realize how dangerous that could have been in a prairie such as this! Never mind others in the area, what if you had found a rock, or a compy hole . . . er, burrower's hole to trip in! You could have twisted an ankle, broken a leg!" It was like a switch, and for a moment, Pangaea could almost pretend it was her little brother she was lecturing. Instead, her ears were pinned, and she mentally shooed that image away, "You are lucky you did not seriously injure yourself or me." She finished with a growl

His next words, however, startled her, and she snorted once, "I do not graze on grasses as you herbivores do." She retorted simply, "And I do not need anyone trying to 'take me in.' I am perfectly capable of caring for myself. I've done it since I was hatched." She rolled her eyes as she carefully switched her weight, trying to ease as much pressure off her back legs as possible, "Again, I am perfectly able to take care of myself, I do not need assistance." She grumbled, ignoring the tightening of a stomach that hadn't fed properly in a while, "My name is Pangaea." She added, if only to try and pretend she could be polite.

held me down, now it's don't-give-a-fuck time

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Aeon
Notes: <3
it's go time, it's show time
sing it with me everybody, let's go

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting] - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Pangaea - 01-04-2022, 06:52 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 11:03 PM