Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Trigger Warning  - Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

everybody in the world are you with me?
it's too late to try to run, we run the city
it's my time, it's your time

The saurian equine had no idea what to make of this kid. If anything he was the exact opposite of what she was used to. No running, screaming about a scary monster with a face full of fangs that wanted to eat them. Instead, this little runt was quick to apologize and promise to be more careful next time. A tone that seemed too practice to be true sincerity. How often had he gotten in trouble in the past to be able to speak so quickly with a 'yes ma'am, no sir?' Pangaea snorted, "See to it you do." She merely grumbled in response before blinking at his reaction.

Oh right, that might not be normal for these beings. Pangaea snorted, a rough sound, "Yes, I hatched. From an egg." She repeated, not entirely sure how to even go into it, before she literally balked at his next question. Ah hell no, she wasn't havin' no birds and bees talk with someone else's kid! "No, I am a different species. My species comes from eggs. Yours do not." She retorted, leaving it there, praying, oh how she started to pray to anything that would listen, that he wouldn't ask where babies of his species came from. Dear gods, don't let that be her future.

And then he asked her about food, and again she froze, confused, turning to stare at him, "You won't like the things I want to eat." She retorted simply, before very carefully motioning for him to follow, "I do not eat grass, like most of you horses do. It's not very good to me. I typically eat meat. Which you likely aren't able to. However, my kind do eat berries, fruits and vegetables, so perhaps you could try some of those?" She offered awkwardly, walking to point to some of the nearby fruit, being very careful with her wounded limbs, "Unfortunately, my body needs meat at the moment, not snacks."

held me down, now it's don't-give-a-fuck time

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Aeon
Notes: <3
it's go time, it's show time
sing it with me everybody, let's go

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting] - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Pangaea - 01-04-2022, 06:52 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 11:03 PM