Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart belongs to you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
sister, i hear you laugh, my heart fills full of love
keep me please, sister, when you cry
i feel your tears, running down my face

The mare was in constant movement, as Yuki watched from the sidelines, trying to grasp better control of her abilities. The companion had been horrified to learn of how badly her magic had just left her control when She had seen Sol plummet from the sky, and it'd been one training session after the next to ensure that didn't happen again. To always have control in her magic. She understood the hard lesson, she'd seen how powerful and dangerous her magic was when it'd turned an entire section of a desert into an ice shelf she hadn't seen the likes of since she was in the arctic. So she accepted the lessons in between writing to Sol and making sure she knew how he and Jiri were doing - the both of them more or less unable to travel the distance between Dawn and Dusk while Sol had been injured, and Bel had been suffering from a severe case of magical exhaustion.

So, when his voice calling her name through the swamp had her jolting her head up in surprise, Yuki was already sighing, knowing there was no way she was going to corral Bel back in. The mare paid her bonded no mind, her head already turning in the direction the sound had come from. A quick apology was all she offered, even as Yuki snorted in amusement - for the mare was already galloping through the swamp, solidifying the cold swamp waters below her feet, allowing herself to walk on top of the swamp, rather than through it, to reach the stallion her heart sung for.

His black form may be difficult to pick out in a very densely populated swamp, but she knew his golden glow from his solar magic anywhere, and she didn't hesitate, breaking free of the nearest brush, her voice calling out his name, "Sol!" She collided with his side in a tight hug, being mindful to make sure she was at his uninjured side, and immediately sneaking herself beneath his folding wings, basking in the warmth of his presence, and desperately searching for the touch she'd missed so much, "How are you feeling? Are you alright? Did you fly here? Is your wing strong enough to support that." A thousand questions seemed to leave her in one go, before she looked up at him, and smiled softly, her dual eyes both focused on him, "I've missed you." She added, reaching up to brush her muzzle against his own, her heart settling for the first time since the Hunt now that she could see he was well for herself. "I've missed you so, so much."

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: 

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-09-2022, 07:05 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-10-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-23-2022, 08:47 PM