Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart belongs to you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
sister, i hear you laugh, my heart fills full of love
keep me please, sister, when you cry
i feel your tears, running down my face

Crashing into his side, engulfing herself in his warmth was like finally coming home. A sense of rightness that swirled around her heart, tightly embracing it and allowing her to feel whole . . . or rather, almost whole. There was a little yearling size whole still missing. But even without Jiri there to complete their little family, it was reassuring sense of rightness to once more be surrounded by him. She smiled gently at his returned expression of missing her company, wrapped up in his very being. She did perk her ears at his words.

"Somehow, I'm not surprise. Our little Jiri is to pure of heart to just let you suffer and push yourself." She mused, the possession she took to the child evident, even as toyed, and played at the long strands of his mane, feeling younger just by having his company around once more. Like a pup in love for the first time. How had she ever thought Shard would be enough? When he never made her feel so settled just by a touch. She did frown gently when he admitted to flying, that it was sore but manageable. She frowned as she watched him stretch the limb, "We'll send note to Jiri that you won't be back for a day or so. You're not flying home on that wing. . . You'll just have to stay with me . . . We can find a room in the inn."

Why did the idea of them spending a night together make her heart go pitter-patter so quickly?! It was just for sleeping, letting him rest his previously injured wing, one that had almost been bitten off. She did flush softly when he asked about the magic she'd displayed, "I have been well for a while now. There was a lot of exhaustion for the first little while, rebuilding up my reserve of magic. But Yuki has been keeping me on a strict training regiment, so I won't ever lose control again."

The mention of him having something for her made her eyes widen, watching him pull out a little wooden box, smiling at the painting atop it. She then tilted her head curiously as she accepted the item, and opened it, only to gasp in surprise at the delicate silver blanket, with what appeared to be a pendant enclosing a shard of ice, so pure she could see through it. Small silver chains clinked together on either side of the pendant, small beading of various gems, aquamarine, tanzanite, sapphires, and moonstone all glimmered in various shades of azure along those chains. She carefully clasped the bracelet around her ankle, lifting it up and smiling in delight as the light reflected off the enchanted ice chip before she raised her muzzle up, brushing it against his cheek gently, "It's beautiful. Thank you."

The unsureness in his tone had her smiling in amusement as he mentioned that he'd spoken to his sovereign and that they needed to discuss what she'd said during the hunt. She merely grinned, a cocky playful smile, "Is my mate afraid to say the four-letter word?" Her words were gentle, however, to prove the words weren't just a spur of the moment thing. "Sol . . . when I saw that creature bite into you . . ." Her smile fell, her eyes earnest, "You were falling out of the sky, and . . . I just . . . It was like my eyes opened. I wasn't just watching my best friend fall, I was watching my future fall, and it was crumbling fast, terrified I was about to lose you, and in that moment I realized I never wanted to lose you . . . ever. We're more than just good together, Sol. We're perfect. And I love you more than I could ever express in words. It just took me longer than it should have to realize it."

She stepped closer, pressing up against him, pressing her forehead against his neck, shaded by the wings draped over her back, "You're mine, and I'm yours . . ." She stated earnestly, "So . . . about you moving to Dusk . . . I suppose that means I need to think about where we should live. I cannot imagine you enjoying living in the swamp, after all." She asked softly, to ease into the next serious discussion, of what they would do to begin building a life together.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: 

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-09-2022, 07:05 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-10-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-23-2022, 08:47 PM