Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart belongs to you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
sister, i hear you laugh, my heart fills full of love
keep me please, sister, when you cry
i feel your tears, running down my face

The mare smiled up at the stallion, surprised by just how much her mind settled as soon as he was here. She eagerly listens to him speaking about Jiri with an eagerness that betrayed how much she missed both of them, not just him. As his wing pulled her closer, she relaxed into his body with a soft smile, "I don't know, I think we both have pretty good hearts for her to take from." She mused before smiling at his comment, on her sleeping preference, "I will have you know that I have a soft bed of seaweed at the bottom of the swamp, and the swamp is hardly 'cold' to me." She teased with a vibrant laugh, before her ears perked up and she admits almost quietly, "Actually, I prefer sleeping in seaweed, and sand of coral reefs. The water is so warm and clear, and the just . . . lovely." She states with a quiet laugh.

She shoots him a playful look when he commented on the icey landscape she'd made out of the desert, "Oh hush you." She teased, before flushing at his comment, "We will just have to protect each other. Neither one of us has to take charge. You have my back, and I have yours." She assured instead, before looking down at the gift he'd given her. She smiles gently before pressing her forehead against his, eyes closing in contentment, "Thank you." She repeats quietly, before tilting her head and pouting, "We were both deny feelings for a long time!" She argued in jest, before smiling up at him more softly, "I don't think we could ever go back to the way it was before. I don't think I could live with out you at my side. We're in this together now. For always and forever." She promised.

As he spoke about the house, she began to think on his words, "So some place with a minimum of three bedrooms. Plus some sort of workshop either attached or on the property." She mused, "Attached would be better, perhaps somewhere in town where it'll be easier for you to gain costumers." She looked up at him, smiling gently, "Come on this, Sol, let's go into town and look at options! I want to see what we can find!" The idea of leaving her swamp was unnerving, sure, but . . . with Sol at her side, Bel felt she could take on the world.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: 

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-09-2022, 07:05 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-10-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-23-2022, 08:47 PM