Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Bonds of...

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Magician
Male [He/Him/His]  |  8 [Year 502 Fall]  |  14 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

o d i l e

someone holds me safe and warm,
horses prance through a silver storm
figures dancing gracefully across my memory

The swan-turned-stallion (Or was it stallion-turned-swan-turned-stallion) tilted his head curiously as the younger being turned towards him. His reply was simple, a greeting and a name. Aeon. It sounded familiar. Had Liam mentioned it, was this a name of a member of the courts? A name I was supposed to remember? I had to think on it a bit before my eyes suddenly lit up! It'd been mentioned in passing about a colt that had been taken in, someone that was being absorbed into our mismatched family. A burnt up colt, a stallion with identity issues, and a mare who used windows for doors. We were a bunch of misfit kids.

"Oh, so you're Aeon!" The stallion gushed with excitement, and was suddenly trotting around this new being - who despite being a good couple years younger was also a good couple hands taller. The short ivory stallion tilted his head, wild white curls falling into impossibly deep black eyes, "It's a pleasure to meet you! I'd heard in passing that you'd been included into the fold!" Okay, so it was more than just in passing. But still! It was exciting to Odile who had grown up as a single child - even if he had spent a good portion of his foalhood chasing after Deryc, the other than explained how he fell from the sky, and instantly Odile was smiling again.

"Oh, you too! I crashed into the fountain in the main courtyard! Where did you land?" He didn't add that he'd been a swan at the time, or how he'd hit a pillar in the courtyard first before tumbling into the fountain where he'd transformed into a stallion when the light of the moon had touched the fountain water - and ended up staring up at Liam from an impossibly awkward angle. It was a touch embarrassing to remember. An accident waiting to happen would be an accurate term to describe himself as.

The stallion stretched out his wings before retucking them, shaking out the feathers on his hind quarters, before perking up at the question. He turned towards the statues and paintings and tilted his head, "Well, I don't know much. I'm not originally from here, but from what I've gathered, Vespera is the patron goddess of this land. One of four, if I remember right. There's a large area at the top of the mountain - the one ALWAYS covered with snow - that has massive temples for each of them. Or so I've heard, I've never actually been. But Vespera stands as the patron of Dusk Court, and Te - uh, this land." Shoot, what was this land called again. Whatever, not important.

His ears perked forward, his smile vibrant, "There's a library in Dawn that might have more information about the gods and goddesses though!" He added with a vibrant grin. "We could always check there for more information. We're practically unofficial brothers anyways, both taken in by Liam and Bucky, so I'd be more than happy to go and learn with you too!"

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Aeon
Notes: <3 <3

Lineart © Darya87 @ DA; Character/Design © Dyzzie

Messages In This Thread
Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 11:05 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-17-2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-18-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-22-2022, 07:45 PM