Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fly away, little Butterfly

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

Syn frowned, her eyes following his movements as the cloak was shed and she saw her beloved friend. "It is less that I know anyone like you and more that I was afraid to hope that it was truly you. Everything has been such a mess and I missed you so desperately… I didn’t want to let my hopes rise." She remarked. 

His words turned harsh and it was warranted. She dropped her face to the pillows and groaned. "Usually I am not this selfish!" She exclaimed, her words muffled by the fabric. She lifted her head and gazed at her wise friend. "How do I hear such horrors without blooming myself for failing? How can I speak to her when she must hate me so for being this upset?" Her words were forlorn, eyes watery with emotions and the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.

"I cannot find it in my heart to be upset that my rebellion lead me to you. You have been one of the very best things that has graced my life. Hearing of home, of what was left behind… it makes me feel like a filly in trouble for stupid antics. I wish I could fix it all, but I can’t…" She murmured, shifting to where she could press her forehead to his shoulder. 

"You are smart… what should I do? How can I convince Cael that I am not some stupid diva with no care for anyone else? How do I move forward?" Sav had never seen her so out of sorts… He had helped her through injuries and broken hearts, but this was a different kind of pain. A pain that pushed her to be so vastly different from the being that she was at heart. A pain that had broken a piece of her that she wasn’t sure how to mend. 

"To say that I have been struggling is an understatement… I fell into alcohol and beds to try to numb the pain. I was alone, hurting… I… I am so thankful that you are here. The moment I saw the butterfly, I knew that you were the only one that could actually make sense of what was going on and wouldn’t sugar coat it all." She whispered, eyes closed and waiting for his next words. He must think she was so stupid… She was being so stupid and selfish and ridiculous. The fickle fae wanted nothing more than to laugh, to feel joy. Yet she couldn’t shake the feeling that she was the last one to deserve it. 

@Savannah
"Speaking."
Notes: Posting on phone is hard!!

Messages In This Thread
Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 01-28-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-02-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-02-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-02-2022, 11:18 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-03-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-03-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-08-2022, 12:10 AM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 03-02-2022, 01:41 PM