Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus
Poll: Do you accept Uzuri as the second sovereign of Terrastella?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Maybe
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Private  - The first step is the hardest (Liam)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

His happiness was infectious as she watched him. There was something so likable and familiar about him, something that drew her in like a moth to a flame. There was nothing deeper than friendship in her heart, but that was something that she could feel herself drawing closer to. "Fate has had a strange sense of humor lately. My world is not what I expected a few years ago, but not in a bad way… Just different." She laughed, pausing to listen to his next words. 

She nodded as he spoke, her warm chocolate eyes meeting his bright blues. "A walk in the garden would be pleasant." She answered as she perked up. She hadn’t seen the gardens yet, but then again she hadn’t been inside the citadel either. 

She noticed the gaze upon her wings and shot him a shy smile. "It seems to take some time to work out the kinks in my wings when I first get moving in the mornings." She laughed softly. When he started forward, she easily fell into step with him and listened to his words. His advisor following was an odd moment for her, not used to being followed about during a conversation.

Her thoughts were jumbled as she tried to understand how to answer. "Dusk is definitely different from before I left, more withdrawn it seems… Or at least to me. It has taken me time to reclaim my home and start trying to find myself again as a member of the court." She answered candidly, not thinking of filtering her words as she spoke. The idea of getting out of her forge made her laugh softly, mostly at herself.

"My forge, and my home, have been my safe space, my bubble. That is the last place I have memories of my mother and it makes it a bittersweet balm. The forge has been a great distraction and has let me work though emotions." She said, not completely saying that she had been a hermit lately, but not hiding it either.

"I think my seclusion has been a matter of trying to understand the changes that have come in my world. I started my life trying to learn how to fight for those that had no defender. I worked, I trained… I pushed myself to become a champion… then I walked away because I lost my way." Pain and regret were thick in her voice. She hated herself for walking away the way she had, but there was nothing that she could do to change it. All she could do would be to push forward and prove herself better and more mature than she had been. 

Realizing that she was babbling, Uzi dipped her head. "I apologize… I usually dont ramble like this. I have been having a hard time figuring out my place now." She laughed softly, shaking her head and looking up at him. "Please dont let me monopolize the conversation. You had thoughts as well." She said, hoping he wouldn’t start regretting the conversation this quickly.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Liam
Notes: Don’t mind quick reply <3 She has massive muse atm XD and is apparently very talkative

Messages In This Thread
The first step is the hardest (Liam) - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 03:54 PM
RE: The first step is the hardest (Liam) - by Uzuri - 02-21-2022, 01:59 AM