Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Jewel of the Desert

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
i could make you happy
make all your dreams come true
nothing that i wouldn't do
go to the ends of the earths for you
to make you feel my love
The alien mare approached her mate with out hesitation, despite the sleepiness that fogged her brain. Snuggling into his side, beneath his wings, and leaning into his scent as she settled there. "Not the warmth." She corrects with a sleepy edge to her soft words, her face pressing into his neck, and breathing softly, "Your scent is stronger here." She explains, eyes closing as she tries to hide a yawn. She doesn't last long before she's laying down once more, trying to drag her mate back to bed with her. She does open her eyes more fully at his comment of a dream.

They'd been together long enough to know some senses you cannot ignore. Both had magic, both were immortal, and she herself had a bonded that she was close to (who now slept peacefully in the room with a lounging pool kept cold just for she and her bonded. However, the knowledge his dream had him back in the canyon, seeing the blood, the remains. She shivered, frowning faintly. "Sol . . . that doesn't sound like a normal dream . . . We both know what those callings mean. We've followed them too many times now not to believe them." The aquatic mare reminded him, watching his gaze turn back to the window, and with out even having to guess she was certain he was staring in the direction of the canyon.

She didn't like this. She didn't like the idea at all. It would change their family again, she was certain of that. And with the potential of new life being carried with in her after their events yesterday, she worried about what that change would be. But she also knew she would never let him go alone. So even as he is offering her the chance to stay behind she is already getting up, moving around the room and handing him items that had been taken from the satchel while they had been setting up their new life in their new home. "Don't be stupid Sol, you know I'm going with you. We do this stuff together." She stated, bopping him in the him with her tail as she passed him to check on Jiri, finding her still asleep and leaving her a quick note, Your father and I will be back before dark, don't do anything I wouldn't do. Love Mom. before returning to her mate, "Well, what are you waiting for. Let's go." And she smiled reassuringly, even if her skin prickled at the idea of returning to that place where she had seen him fall from the sky, broken and bleeding.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: 

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Jewel of the Desert - by Sol Bestiam - 02-15-2022, 12:10 PM
RE: Jewel of the Desert - by Below Zero - 02-16-2022, 12:16 AM
RE: Jewel of the Desert - by Sol Bestiam - 02-16-2022, 02:42 PM
RE: Jewel of the Desert - by Below Zero - 02-22-2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Jewel of the Desert - by Sol Bestiam - 06-15-2022, 03:40 PM