Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - harvest moon

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Leviathan

LEVIATHAN
the supernova

It had been several days (more, he was certain) since they had killed the monstrosity known as the teryr. Now its carcass sat upon the canyon, a ripe stench wafting along the walls and through the air. It wasn't anything he hadn't encountered before either, and now that he was a little more healed, he walked with more ease, skin pulling tight around still healing wounds. Thanks to the aloe (a surprising gift from Torstein at the meeting), his wounds were a little more manageable each time he washed them. They were red and still scabby, but they were scarring up rather nicely, hardly pulling apart at the edges anymore.

The goliath wrinkled his nose a little, letting out an almighty snort at the reek of the corpse, drawing up behind where he had seen the Sovereign and looking over the body with little interest. Well, somewhat. Several feathers caught his attention as did a few bones that were beginning to poke through. More so the feathers, giant flight feathers, the bloodstains still sticking near the shafts.

"What a lovely day to rip apart a corpse." The sarcasm was palpable, but all the same, the titan smirked and pushed himself forward, closer to the body before he reached out. His telepathic ability was useful enough to pull at feathers, plucking them with more an ease than there should have been. "What do you want taken, other than feathers?" It was his way of asking 'What would you like me to get?'.

@Maxence || I need to check my tags more lskdfdsf

Messages In This Thread
harvest moon - by Maxence - 08-24-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: harvest moon - by Leviathan - 09-08-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: harvest moon - by Maxence - 09-09-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: harvest moon - by Leviathan - 10-26-2017, 02:51 PM