Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Paralyzed

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

Aeon had heard that there was to be an important announcement. Anxiety had squirmed its way through his body from his hooves to his feather tips. What on earth could they be announcing? He wondered if there was something he missed and maybe the others were aware of what was going on. He arrived early, even so there were a lot of folks standing around waiting to hear the announcement. He gently nudged and pushed his way to a front but side position of the gathering. He was very tall so he didn’t want to stand in front of anyone, but he also wanted to be close so that he could see what was so important to draw them all together today. 

He looked up and saw that Liam had started to talk. His heart started to sink in hearing the words spoken. He could understand what was being said, but it still felt overwhelmly sad. He had accepted that his new normality would include Liam and Bucky. Perhaps it was selfish, but a part of him wished they could just keep on going this way. He was thankful for everything the pair had done for him. 

They had shown him this new life in Novus. Allowed him into their family while he healed and recovered. He hoped they would stay somewhere within reach. But most of all he hoped that someday he would have a connection to another like he saw in them. He had to control his emotions and not let them well too deeply within. He did not want to make Liam feel any guilt. He also didn’t want the others to fully appreciate his emotions at this moment. He would miss them both very much, he hoped that there would be opportunities in the future to see them. 

He was even more thankful that he had been given the chance to get to know Uzi before this moment. That the stability of life was guaranteed under her watch. Her speech was a welcome distraction to his emotions. Pushing them aside he tried to focus on what was good for Bucky and Liam, and what was good for the court. 

As she finished speaking, he pressed one hoof to the ground causing a loud echo  and said “We will miss the support and leadership of Liam and Buckys tender way, I hope the best for the both of you. I hope we will still see your faces from time to time. I support you, Uzuri, with every part of my being.” taking a deep breath and letting the moment settle.  “Perhaps in this time of change we could also look to each other and learn our strengths and weaknesses. Perhaps it is at this moment that we could appeal to Vespera for her support and knowledge.  To also strengthen our defenses, for those who wish to learn to fight to do so. To become accustomed to battling aside one and another, so should the worst come to pass we are prepared. My life before this one - I saw destruction and chaos. I want us to be prepared to prevent that ever occurring here.”

Messages In This Thread
Paralyzed - by Liam - 04-24-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: Paralyzed - by Uzuri - 04-24-2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Paralyzed - by Aeon - 04-25-2022, 06:15 AM
RE: Paralyzed - by Asta - 05-08-2022, 03:00 AM