Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - IRON-FORGED

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

A yelp from Neema caught the mare’s attention, her movements jerking slightly. Rather than continue the work on the blade beneath her hammer, she laid the metal to the side and made her way out of her forge. A newcomer caught her attention and she approached with a warm smile. 

"Hello. I dont believe that we have met. I am Uzuri, sovereign of Dusk. Welcome to my home." She said as she stopped a few feet from the other. There were scents coming from him that screamed of a maker of some sort and she found that she was more than a little intrigued. Before she could speak again, her maned wolf companion was at her side and looking at the stallion with a playful grin. 

There was wariness in the canid’s stance, but she was doing better at being less protective and waiting for danger rather than being scared of the possibility. "He smells different… and his wings are different…" Neema muses to her bonded, bright green eyes flicking over the stallion. Uzi laughed softly and ruffled the thick fur on her back before turning her gaze back to the stallion. 

"Is there something I can help you with?" She asked softly, her demeanor almost motherly as she waited patiently for him to answer.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Fang
Notes:
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
IRON-FORGED - by Fang - 04-28-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 03:20 PM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Fang - 06-05-2022, 03:43 AM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Uzuri - 06-06-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Fang - 07-04-2022, 02:02 AM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Uzuri - 07-19-2022, 03:04 PM