Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - IRON-FORGED

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

The stallion seemed young, not that she was any judge. Vespera knew she was just old at heart and thought of all as younger than she. With a smile, she watched the dip of his head. "Please, there is no need to bow. I haven’t been at this long enough to earn that yet." She said with a soft laugh, relaxing further. Her bonded glanced between the pair and then licked Uzi’s muzzle before curling up on the pile of pillows in the corner. 

She tasted the court name and had to think for a moment to remember exactly which one he was referring to. Maybe she was spending too much time in the forge when she had the spare moments. "Denocte… Night court, correct? I would be happy to help you." She beamed at him, her chocolate eyes lighting up as she stepped closer. 

She took in the sketch, her mind already picturing what it would look like in metal. With a nod, she looked back up at him. "I find that sketches are just a rough idea. I can see where you were going with it and think I can definitely do the work. Was there a particular color scheme that you were thinking for it? I have materials around the forge that we can definitely add to the piece as well if you desire." Uzi answered, lighting up with excitement at the challenge. She was not one to often forge armor, but it was a challenge she enjoyed.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Fang
Notes: Uzi is all excited lol
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
IRON-FORGED - by Fang - 04-28-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 03:20 PM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Fang - 06-05-2022, 03:43 AM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Uzuri - 06-06-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Fang - 07-04-2022, 02:02 AM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Uzuri - 07-19-2022, 03:04 PM