Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Next Step

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« No damsel in distress, no need to save me. »

The mare turned her head when the familiar voice echoed through her ears. She smiled at Aeon, dipping her head in greeting. "That is good. From what I have gathered with my meetings with the sovereigns of the various courts, right now is quiet. I am thankful for it as I figure things out." She laughed softly as she turned back to the other mare.

Her surprise made Uzi frown softly. "I apologize. I had no desire to startle you." She answered softly, offering a warm smile. "And please, just Uzi. Sovereign is just so… intimidating." She laughed as she shook her head. She listened to the mare as she explained herself and thoughts.

"I was much like you once upon a time. I started my life as a soldier, pushing myself to be the best I could be to the point of excessive. Regardless of that past, I am more than willing to teach you anything that I can. Anything you need, I can do my best to make it work for you. If you are seeking specific weapons or anything, I have a… collection… of pieces that you would be more than welcome to." She answered, instantly liking the mare and her drive. This was the type of interaction that she craved, a moment in time to really get to know those that looked to her for guidance. 

"Is there any particular thing that I can help you with? Sparring, training, weapons? I can’t say that I am particularly prone to anything magical, but outside of that I am willing to help. If you are seeking help with magic, I know a few that I could direct you toward within the court." Her words were warm, almost motherly as she gazed at the mare. She turned to Aeon. "This goes for you as well." Another warm smile crossed her lips as she felt her heart grow a bit.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Aeon @Phoebe
Notes: <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
The Next Step - by Phoebe - 05-12-2022, 09:27 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Uzuri - 05-12-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Aeon - 05-13-2022, 09:43 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Phoebe - 05-14-2022, 02:22 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Uzuri - 05-16-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Aeon - 05-17-2022, 12:05 AM