Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Next Step

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« No damsel in distress, no need to save me. »

Uzi listened to the pair, a smile on her features as she took in the conversation. "Sometimes it is the smallest ones that you need to watch for. They have a way of using their smaller size to be more agile and deadly than pure brutish strength." She commented to Phoebe, brown eyes glittering. Even without being asked to train the mare, she was already coming up with ideas for what would suit her the best. What weapons would fit her movements and abilities. 

She gazed at each carefully, working through how to articulate her next thought. "If you, both of you that is, would like… We can set up a time to go through possible weapons ideas and even training with them. Of course, this is totally up to each of you. I will not put pressure upon either of you." There was an idea forming in her head, a thought that would make her court stronger. But she needed to spend more time thinking upon it. First things first, she needed to strengthen the court ranks and create her council to help her. There were ideas in her mind, names that had come to mind as she thought of each rank. 

A moment of thought passed through her mind, reminding her that she had work waiting back at the forge. Shoving the thoughts away, she smiled softly. "I do apologize if I seem awkward… The challenges of taking over the reins of the court and trying to figure out what needs to be done has been a challenge to say the least. You two have given me ideas to think of. I am so ready to make Dusk something powerful and connected to each other." She said softly, dropping her head to rub her nose on her knee in a move of shyness. Lifting her head, she smiled broadly at the soldiers before her and felt a surge of pride. This was a place to start, a move she could make that would be worth her role.

"Uzuri"
@Phoebe @Aeon
Notes: She is a bit distracted with thoughts lol <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
The Next Step - by Phoebe - 05-12-2022, 09:27 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Uzuri - 05-12-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Aeon - 05-13-2022, 09:43 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Phoebe - 05-14-2022, 02:22 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Uzuri - 05-16-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Aeon - 05-17-2022, 12:05 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Phoebe - 05-17-2022, 08:37 AM