Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Redemption

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jarek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here behind the curtain lies a darkness feeding
Pooled inside, in hunger cries, and still it's eating
Everything I had to hide is all on my sleeve
And behind the curtain lies my soul, I’m bleeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was easy to be enthralled by the dancing life around him. It had been quite some time since Jarek had been in the company of so many other souls. They all seemed busy in their own tasks and jostled around him. He had found a wall to lean his side against as he flourished in the sunshine. He had thoroughly missed the desert warmth and sunshine. He watched many kinds of citizens going about their days. There were vendors, dancers, fighters and others he wasn’t entirely sure what their occupation was. 

When standing still and watching from a distance, details that are easily missed by others can be spotted. This was how he happened to notice the beautiful young mare slipping between citizens and stalls alike in an agile manner. It was almost a dance, her rhythm he mused could be useful if she were ever to bear arms. He watched her embark down a dark alleyway and disappear from sight. What was she looking for there with such a manner of movement? He wasn’t exactly going to go follow her down the alleyway, but he would watch and see if she would emerge.  At the very least he would make sure she came out, and that she seemed ok. He was unsure what the crime rates and safety was like within these walls. 

He positioned himself in such a way that he would be difficult to avoid if she was to emerge the way she had come back in. His icey blue eyes sparked with curiosity. Maybe she would dance her way right back into him. “What a beautiful morning Solis has blessed us with, I am Jarek.” he said with a soft smile seeing her emerge from the alley.  Her body lent itself well to her talents, he could see how she would be able to seemingly bend and move in the dense crowd. 

“You have an agile way of moving, have you considered training for combat?” he asked in a kind tone his eyes focused on her. He was curious as to who she was and what exactly she was doing. Maybe she would scold him and simply go about her business. But he needed to at least try and ask her. Maybe this alley was something he should know about, he was after all trying to build in his mind a map of the city. Knowing all these knooks and crannies was important to knowing how a city was run.

OOC: his already looking for talent, and appreciates different applications of skills =p 

image by:https://giphy.com/Allyouneediswall

Messages In This Thread
Redemption - by Jarek - 05-13-2022, 09:07 AM
RE: Redemption - by Swahili - 05-13-2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Redemption - by Jarek - 05-13-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Redemption - by Swahili - 05-14-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: Redemption - by Jarek - 05-15-2022, 01:25 AM
RE: Redemption - by Swahili - 05-15-2022, 11:17 PM
RE: Redemption - by Jarek - 05-16-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: Redemption - by Swahili - 05-16-2022, 05:19 PM