Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Event] The Invisible Belle of the Ball

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jarek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here behind the curtain lies a darkness feeding
Pooled inside, in hunger cries, and still it's eating
Everything I had to hide is all on my sleeve
And behind the curtain lies my soul, I’m bleeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jarek had arrived at the ball with the intent of learning more about the lands and people of Novus. To make connections in other courts would surely make life in the harsh environment easier. He was intent on discovering what snippets of wisdom or information he could bring back to his court. He was determined to find himself a place within the court, whether that be at the top or somewhere in the middle that was yet to be determined. He couldn’t help but feel his motivation soar. He could make a difference. 

He had found himself a smooth chunk of wall the rest himself against, a place to watch and observe others. The place was busy, he’d never seen so many souls pressed into one location. Dancing, talking and general socialization. He of course knew how to dance from his upbringing at home, but his bones at this point didn’t feel the need to. He would take advantage of the distraction in the middle and flitter around the edges. To see who there was to meet and greet who wasn’t caught up in physical movement.

As he moved around he saw a flash of colours he thought was familiar. His mind danced quickly back to the day in the market square. It also caused him to remember the aspect she seemed afraid of. He meandered around, greeting and dipping his head to various souls making movement in her direction less obvious. He had wanted to be sure that his approach seemed organic and less…targeted. 

There she was, laid out on the pillows. “Good Evening, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Jarek, a soldier of the Day court.” his eyes sparkling with slight mischief. He didn’t want to give away that they had previously met. As that would give away that she had left the house alone. He had left his long mane meticulously brushed loose tonight, it fell across his neck and curled waves. He had hoped he would find at least one familiar face here tonight, but this was an unexpected welcome surprise.

OOC: <3

image by:https://giphy.com/Allyouneediswall

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Event] The Invisible Belle of the Ball - by Jarek - 05-17-2022, 06:45 PM