Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [EVENT] i can feel it,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline mono [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 1
Signos: 520
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 492 Spring]  |  22 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

“just wrap me in your arms,”

A
h. There he was.

A small, private smile crossed Bucky’s lips as he spied Liam through the throngs of observers and dancers alike. Across the hall was the oh-so familiar face. He would know that face — even on his darkest of days he knew Liam. Perhaps he knew Liam even better than he knew himself, and somehow that wouldn’t have surprised him. He watched carefully as the stallion eyed the crowd, searching and looking for Bucky.

He stepped away from his place against the wall, carefully moving to avoid that seeking gaze. He wouldn’t have stood Liam up for something like this, and he desperately hoped that his lover wasn’t thinking such things. After all, Bucky had been the one to ask him. While situations like this might not have been the most comfortable thing he wasn’t about to just abandon Liam. But his smile remained as he approached carefully from behind. There, just barely out of reach was the most handsome stallion Bucky had ever seen.

Gone were the days of childhood youth and knobby knees. Gone were the days of dirt streaked cheeks and adrenaline filled veins. And gone were the days of kingly speeches and exhaustion. Before him was a stallion that Bucky had rarely seen. There was a sort of vibrancy to Liam — a life to his eyes, and a brightness to his skin that warmed the former assassin to see. Inhaling deeply, Bucky reached out and pressed a soft touch to Liam’s side as he finally closed the distance between them.

Hello, stranger,” he spoke, just loud enough for the both of them to hear over the music. Their own private moment. “I must say, I’ve never seen a fella quite as handsome as you ‘round here before. Care to dance?

Bucky teased, his smile growing warm as he settled close to Liam’s side. His gaze never left his lover, the usual chill to his steely eyes gone as he basked in adoration filling him. He couldn’t help the way he felt seeing the copper stallion this way — he looked stunning. As his lips pressed a soft kiss against the side of Liam’s neck, Bucky leaned in just a little bit closer.

You looked worried for a moment there. I didn’t want ya thinkin’ I’d bailed on you,” he clarified gently, paying no attention to the sway of the equine around them, “Ya look real good, Liam. A right handsome fella tonight — an’ you’re here with me? M’lucky as all heck aren’t I?

@Liam
mono | art

Messages In This Thread
[EVENT] i can feel it, - by Buchanan - 05-18-2022, 09:34 PM
RE: [EVENT] i can feel it, - by Liam - 05-18-2022, 11:58 PM
RE: [EVENT] i can feel it, - by Buchanan - 05-19-2022, 09:18 AM
RE: [EVENT] i can feel it, - by Liam - 05-19-2022, 11:35 PM