Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - you cured my january blues ,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

R H O S W E N  

"Are you alright?"

Sanguine skin pulsated, flashing bright beneath the midday sun as she whirled clockwise - stormful eyes searching for the lips pouring such tepid words into this hot wilderness. Rhoswen had been caught off guard and it made her cheeks flush, powerful heat blooming across the a thousand capillaries and vessels. Her gaze consumed the stranger whole - swallowing his skin so pale, shoulders so broad, eyes so caliginous. Momentarily she stops breathing as her mind whirs and turns, rewinding through paperthin memories until one in particular was broadcasted and tattooed against the insides of her eyelids: she'd seen this man before, briefly, carelessly. And she had tossed the mere thought of his existence aside into a place where every insignificance she had ever encountered was buried, deep. 

His name was lost to the red girl, if she had ever held it in the first place. So she stares, and she shifts, the restlessness in her blood burning still. "Yes," the lie is borne easily, like a bloodied jewel, and it rests between them - invisible, intangible, "thank you." Solterra's daughter might have snapped, her short fuse splintering and sparking beneath white light, but today she is tired, visibly. Sobriety and the silence of the Mors is the antidote to the venom coursing her blackened, charred veins. Grey eyes rest upon the dappled gentlemen once more, studying him with a look that is both abrupt and abstruse. There wasn't much to him, not like other characters in the great Day Courtian play - with wings that rivalled Icarus and horns to pierce the sun, and Rhoswen wondered briefly whether he would be enough: enough to satiate her thirst for absolute unconditional distraction. 

"You are?"

ooc; @Eik <3

Messages In This Thread
you cured my january blues , - by Rhoswen - 08-28-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Eik - 09-06-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Rhoswen - 09-09-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Eik - 09-11-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Rhoswen - 09-14-2017, 01:48 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Eik - 09-15-2017, 12:06 PM