Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - o sinnerman;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

Do you suggest, brother, that Reichenbach would be so foolish as to let his feelings for a girl threaten us all? I trust him more than that. 

It was clear, after those words, just how caustic the Solterran desert had made him. Raum’s gaze shuttered, his ears falling against his skull, where each movement would normally feel as easy as liquid, now he was just sand and sun and friction.

He sighed, feeling the distrust his words so openly exposed. He clearly did not hide it well enough. Silver lips, craving moonlight not sun, pulled into a grimace, his teeth clenched tight. “I think love can make anyone do foolish things.” 

It cannot be trusted.

I, cannot be trusted

The last thought is a knife in his gut and he is no longer sure he speaks of Reichenbach, but himself.

Acton’s talk of Bexley is a welcome, if troubling distraction. He thinks of the girl with a vipers tongue and vibrant curls. “I do.” He agrees, as he watches the clouds press in upon the mountain. Their descent would be shrouded, harder and yet more concealed.

“Keep an eye on her visits to Denocte brother and I too will keep an eye on her in Solterra.” He turns from Acton his lips bearing a phantom of a smile at Acton’s parting words. “Indeed, it is a wonder the gods have not chosen to smite you yet. Kerah.”

And with that Raum turns his silver skin disappearing into the silver clouds pouring down the mountainside.

@Acton FIN - I could not help myself with the Kerah xDD

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan

Messages In This Thread
o sinnerman; - by Acton - 10-03-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: o sinnerman; - by Raum - 10-04-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: o sinnerman; - by Acton - 10-05-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: o sinnerman; - by Raum - 10-29-2017, 12:59 PM
RE: o sinnerman; - by Acton - 10-31-2017, 12:51 PM
RE: o sinnerman; - by Raum - 11-01-2017, 11:54 AM
RE: o sinnerman; - by Acton - 11-06-2017, 09:07 PM