Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - shades of cool --

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Voltaire

Voltaire
The blue stallion quickly caught up to the eccentric male, his brow quirking with surprise as Velorca addressed him by name.  It wasn’t strange, he supposed, that word of his arrival had gotten around… but it certainly made things awkward when he wondered if he should ask who he was speaking with (after all, should he not know, if the opposite were true?)  Instead of worrying too much about it, he simply fell into step beside his companion, legs rushing to keep up as they continued to journey through the great halls of the Day temple.  Without a mind to where they were going, he simply followed the dark boy closely, a small gasp escaping from his lips as they rounded a final turn to find the richly filled library within sight.  Exactly where he’d wanted to go.

He laughed at Velorca’s question, a sound that was as much rusty as it was warm – like a smoker’s hacking cough (simply because Voltaire was unused to making much noise, at all).  ”Nothing yet, but I would not put it past this lot to start beating up on each other if the action did not find its way to them.”  Such was the way of a warrior herd, he knew.  Looking at this stranger, it was clear he was far from a fighter… but Voltaire had a certain amount of respect for that as well.  Nothing good had come to his life from war and from violence.  It is this, which led him toward the path of a healer.  

”As luck would have it, I’m busy now… but far from stitching up the bloody, I find myself busy with research.” His statement finds itself at good timing, as they stand in the arched doorway to the elaborate library.  Looking from left to right, Voltaire finds himself a bit overwhelmed with where to start.  Knowing the culture of this place, he is certain a fair number of these texts speak of Solis – a character he certainly wished to know more about… but today, his quest is for a different purpose.  ”You wouldn’t happen to know of any healing texts here, would you?  I wish to learn about the plants and herbs of Solterra, if such a thing exists.”  
Day Court Caretaker

@Velorca  <3  I'm still feeling him out, but have lots of muse, which is a good sign!

Messages In This Thread
shades of cool -- - by Velorca - 10-13-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: shades of cool -- - by Voltaire - 10-15-2017, 03:26 AM
RE: shades of cool -- - by Velorca - 10-17-2017, 12:36 AM
RE: shades of cool -- - by Voltaire - 10-21-2017, 01:22 AM