Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a wandering wave

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eden

Eden

pretty

Dusted with star matter and borne upon tides of nature, hers is the beauty of wild places.

The sensation of Leviathan's heavy skull pressing against the crest of her neck was a welcome one, wrought with warmth and adoration. It wasn't that deep emotion was foreign to the lass, no, Eden was a creature that thrived upon passion and deep-seated feelings that stirred her into action. But... This? The tangle of joy and comfort and elation and absolute, unequivocal wholeness that she felt in the presence of her behemoth companion was one that she was unfamiliar with. Not even Maxence stirred such emotion within her tiger striped soul - not that she wanted to decode the confusing mess that was the relationship between she and her winged Commandant. 

So shaking her flower adorned skull to banish anything that could detract from the full bodied sound of Leviathan's laughter. The smile that had graced the paladin's features since the moment she had laid eyes upon the ebony spattered stallion had yet to fade and showed no sign of wavering as she listened intently to his rumbling reply. This time, as he laughed, she joined him, warmth bubbling up from her belly and out into the air, his mirthful manner contagious even as he fixed her in his scarlet gaze and wild woman slipped from his scarred lips. 

Quirking an eyebrow playfully at the nickname, Eden rolled her shoulders in an approximation of a shrug as she spoke, "I found the library - a dusty old place and smells rather stale, but there are some interesting maps down there, of blueprints and buildings. I think there are catacombs beneath the main hall of the fortress... and while I'm not much of a grave robber, I can't help but wonder what sort of things could be hidden with the dead." Pursing her lips for a moment and affecting a mischievous expression, the maiden peered up toward the horned facade of her friend then let her gaze slide along his well muscled frame, "I think you might be too big for the smithy and the catacombs, comrade. Maybe you should skip a few meals."

Of course, Eden couldn't be serious, she liked Leviathan just the way he was - too big for certain buildings and all. 

pretty

@Leviathan henlo they just need to figure it out already<33

Messages In This Thread
a wandering wave - by Leviathan - 10-19-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: a wandering wave - by Eden - 10-22-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: a wandering wave - by Leviathan - 10-22-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: a wandering wave - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 04:34 PM