Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - le cirque des rêves.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Inkheart

All at once the two of them were so alike, and yet unalike. They were dark, creatures born of night. One was the child of the moon, the other of the sun. One of storms, the other of clear day. Both prided themselves on their bearing, their mental and physical prowess, and their certainty of their place in the world. Inkheart did not know a thing about the stranger, but the vibe that she got, like soundwaves swarming her, told her that she was looking at a soul much like her own. The reaction of the other mare at having been caught trespassing - if you could call it that, after all this was an entry into Solterra - was calm, amused even. Her openness and nonchalant attitude made the grin on Inkheart's face grow wider.

She stepped closer, her hooves sinking delicately in the sand. The stark difference in the stranger's scent compared to the one of Solterra was fascinating. It was like a cool drink when smothered by summer's heat. Startling blue eyes meet her gold ones - piercing but unthreatening. A white star upon the forehead, no doubt a coincidental reflection of her ties to the night. (For she greatly suspected that this stranger was from the Night Court.) "I was enjoying a nice flight this evening and I couldn't help but come see the enchanting stranger that crossed into our borders." The night woman seemed to mean no harm, but she was bold. Inkheart could be bold, too.

After working on Nano, apparently I've switched into past tense for all my writing. XD sorry about the delay! @Aislinn

Messages In This Thread
le cirque des rêves. - by Aislinn - 10-24-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: le cirque des rêves. - by Inkheart - 10-24-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: le cirque des rêves. - by Aislinn - 10-27-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: le cirque des rêves. - by Inkheart - 11-19-2017, 07:54 PM