Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - blackbird claw, raven wing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 100
Inactive Character

S E R A P H I N A

in the absence of everything

ABSTAIN FROM FEAR

--

She felt a faint prickle of relief at the other mare’s nod, then a full rush of it at her affirmation; Seraphina wasn’t sure that these sandstone walls would keep Avdotya, particularly not for long, but she would be a valuable resource so long as she was at her side. She had seen the ways that the other Solterrans regarded the vicious desert viper, and she knew that Avdotya inspired a respect that she did not – not yet, at least.

She regarded the dark mare for a long moment, as though considering her words. “I know that Denocte has made moves to ally itself with Delumine,” She began, her tone cool as winter ice. “Florentine is now sovereign in Terrastella – we might have made moves to align ourselves with Dusk, but she is also Reichenbach’s lover. If conflict arises between our nations, I know whose side she will take. We are still strained for resources and for healers. I have no personal interest in dragging us into war, but, even if I did, I would recognize that it would be foolish to provoke Caligo’s children now.” Seraphina glanced at the gleaming shape of Solis, letting out a soft sigh. She suspected that the Night Court would desire some form of retribution for their stolen warden, and she could only hope that she could dissuade them of it.

(And then there was a possibility of a spy among the Solterrans, but she pushed that thought aside for the time being.)

“I will speak with Reichenbach. The sooner the better – perhaps we can put this behind us before any more trouble occurs.”
The silver doubted that a friendly relationship with Caligo’s children was possible, after all their years of bad blood, but she would settle for an uneasy, and likely delicate, peace. It would be far better than the thinly-veiled aggression that permeated the courts now.

@

@Avdotya - <3

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Messages In This Thread
blackbird claw, raven wing - by Seraphina - 11-04-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Avdotya - 11-07-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Seraphina - 11-07-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Avdotya - 11-09-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Seraphina - 11-09-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Avdotya - 11-10-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Seraphina - 11-11-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Torstein - 12-14-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Avdotya - 12-17-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Seraphina - 02-16-2018, 07:38 PM