Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - gold dust woman [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

R E I C H E N B A C H

E R W I N

R O M M E L

" there's no way tonight
as far as I know
that heaven will take me
so I'm staggering home "

Solterra had to be his second favourite realm in all of Novus, the heat made his bones sing and his muscles coil with absolute delight. He embraced the warmth fully and joyfully, even going so far as to close his delicate eyelids to enjoy the burn of the fierce Solterra sunlight. The brush of his ebony lashes against the rough line of his cheekbone was a familiar sensation, the smooth flow of burning air within his lungs a treasured memory that traced his veins with fire even as his step was steady and swift. 

The Oasis was a blurry shape in the distance, though Reich's keen eyes picked apart the terrain with distinct ease - he'd been born in a desert, he knew what awaited amongst rocks, sand and flame. He'd never really been one to listen to rumour, perhaps because he'd done his fair share of spreading them in his youth, but this amulet, or relic... an object of power that dangerous was worth looking for, if only to remove it from the wrong hands. He'd lay his life down before he saw it go to someone that might use it against the Night Court - against Novus. 

He saw the Day Court Warrior as he approached, balancing delicately upon the slippery Oasis rocks. A broad grin slipped upon his velvet ebony lips. It was something that hooked the heart, that smile, so open and pleasant and simple that there was no way it couldn't be genuine. Hope hid there too, collected in the corners of his lips, dancing in the whirlpool of silver that was his eyes. Day Court members were known to be a little prickly - they had the right to be, when they fought so hard to maintain the strength and fierceness of their warriors. Reich didn't want to cause offence, being a warrior and a representative of the Night Court, so he approached slowly and with ease. 

"Greetings", was his baritone welcome, the lilting music in his voice floating on the hot air as if it were sunning itself. The Oasis sparkled before him, azure and tauntingly beautiful in the sultry warmth. He glanced to it before returning his bright gaze back to the toned woman before him, coming to the conclusion that she must be a warrior, or at least training to be one. The lizard she was watching danced about on nimble legs and Reich grinned at it momentarily before returning his long-lashed gaze to his companion, "Searching for something?"

@Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Seraphina - 06-08-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-09-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Venari - 06-09-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-12-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Venari - 06-16-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-21-2017, 12:11 AM