Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - gold dust woman [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

R E I C H E N B A C H

E R W I N

R O M M E L

" there's no way tonight
as far as I know
that heaven will take me
so I'm staggering home "

Venari's approach was somewhat reluctant, wary even. He could recall that same intense anxiousness from their first meeting in the forest and felt a pang of sympathy for the teal stallion, understanding hesitating within his silver eyes for but a moment. 

"Interesting pretences..." 

Reich repeated with raised brows, the music in his voice low and amused as he glanced between Venari and the yet unnamed woman. He paused as Ven proceeded to introduce her - 

"Seraphina.."

He tasted the name in his mouth, sweeping a tongue over honey, sand and sweat. Both warriors - one of Day and one of Night. The thought hooked a wry smile in the corners of his black lips, how ironic. Still, Denocte and Solterra had had civil relations lately - perhaps the lack of Sovereign had something to do with it, but Reichenbach suspected both sides had tired of warring with their sister Court. 

His name on her lips had his eyes shifting to the soft skin there, then moving to her multihued eyes curiously. Had she been born in the Day Court? It seemed so, judging by how easily she took the heat and how comfortable she seemed around the Oasis. What story lingered behind the cool, curt, well roundedness of her? Looking back to Venari, Reich nodded his agreement;

"One of our fiercest warriors has similar horns... and she's positively terrifying in battle"

He grinned at the memory, sliding his silver gaze to Seraphina as he imagined her in a similar role. She would be an agile, swift fighter - Day Court warriors were always well trained and had excellent stamina... information he tucked away with a slight smile. Stamina indeed.

@Seraphina I wasn't sure where to go with this because Venari is no longer on the site -- did you want to say they go their own ways and then I can throw up a thread for them after the Sovereigns are announced? 

Messages In This Thread
gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Seraphina - 06-08-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-09-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Venari - 06-09-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-12-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Venari - 06-16-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-21-2017, 12:11 AM