Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - they keep wandering

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

FLORENTINE
REICHENBACH'S BAE

Truly it is a wonder Florentine had not collided with someone before now. But when two girls in possession of the tendency to get utterly distracted, begin upon the same trajectory, well, collision is inevitable.

And so, with her mind on other things, her hair a tangle of gold thread and amethyst petals across her eyes, Florentine crashes into the bluejay girl. For a long and confusing moment, the girls are a tangle of blue and gold, feathers and flowers.

When at last they are free of each other, only startled petals and shocked feathers lie between them.
“Oh goodness.” Florentine breathes through the odd ache of her chest, “I thought I had finished my spar. I wasn’t expecting another attack.”

Wide, wide eyes peer at Cress, studying familiar baby blue skin and sunset orange eyes. She lets the moment drag as her dazed mind slowly sifts through her tangle of memories until, “Cress, right?” From between the tangled gold of her fringe Flora watches the prodigal girl with an oddly pleased look given their recent clash.

“I should introduce you to some of the warriors, you are pretty tough.”  The words tumble from lips that have already lifted into a rather impressed smile, her eyes glittering. She glances up toward the courts walls that reach up, up toward the skies above. “What were you looking at by the way – anything of interest?”  A pause, a frown, (a painful wrinkling of the scab left across her eye and cheek from where her brother so deftly clipped her in their latest battle), “Nothing’s about to fall down is it?”

@Cress <3 Sorry it took me a while :)

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
they keep wandering - by Cress - 11-17-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: they keep wandering - by Florentine - 11-24-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: they keep wandering - by Octavian - 11-29-2017, 03:00 PM