Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the elusive pink dolphin hunt

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

FLORENTINE
REICHENBACH'S BAE

The flower-girl steadily traverses the bank of the Rapax river. Her eyes flit between the water and a sun-framed shape lingering upon the bank. The golden light outlined the figure, shadows keeping its identity away from Florentine’s prying eyes.

It is only as Florentine moves closer, that the shadows peel back, the sunrise’s glow becomes more diffuse and the boy appears. “No sign of a dolphin fin yet, Somnus… “ It is a struggle to keep the amused ‘I told you so’, song from her lips, but the golden queen makes and admirable effort all the same. “But I have seen a lesser spotted Kasil.” She chirps with a smile tugging at her lips.

Maybe she should have approached in a more courtly fashion, especially since she is a foreign queen meeting a king upon his own land… Yet Florentine, one might argue, is not your conventional queen. And so she arrives before King Kasil in a jubilant flurry of golden feathers, swirling petals and spraying mud. It was never mud free beside a river, sadly and Florentine, lamentably, makes no effort to avoid spraying them both with mud. “Morning Kasil,” The Dusk Queen chimes, her lips curling to a smile full of soft curves and wild abandon.

With a flare of golden wings and a bright, bright gleam in her playful eyes, Terrastella’s queen draws level with Delumine’s king. Amethyst eyes flit from the king’s eyes, down to his lips and then lower as they settle upon a wandering droplet of water. “You have dribble you know-“ A wing lifts, the tip of a feather gesturing towards his chin, “Right there.” Lifting her muzzle, Florentine peers down her nose and beneath the nest of her fringe, at the errant droplet.

Her gaze lingers for but a moment before she remembers her adventure companion. “Your Regent claims to have spied a pink dolphin. I don’t believe him and so we are setting off so he can prove me wrong.” Flora steps casually around her fellow monarch, a wing drifting reaching around Delumine’s king to scoop him along with her. “Do join us, won’t you? We have a packed lunch and will have you home in time for tea.”

And if Kasil thinks he has a choice in the matter, well, he is sadly mistaken.

@Somnus @Kasil And so it begins!

This styling is also nice for some non-obtrusive OOC credits, wordcount or banter. Don't forget that divider up there.

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
the elusive pink dolphin hunt - by Kasil - 11-20-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: the elusive pink dolphin hunt - by Florentine - 01-28-2018, 09:05 AM