Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sickly sweet

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Artesia

A R T E S I A
THE SAND SNAKE

She was silent for a moment as she regarded the Regent's question, her one good eye watching her every movement it seemed. "Perhaps a part of me does." Artesia responded quietly with a slight bob of her head. After all she was not entirely loyal to Day Court's people, only herself and those..she found respect in. If Solterra's pretty little court went up in flames, Artesia would not shed a tear. Why would she when she didn't over her own family's death? Still..she supposed she needed shelter from time to time and if these pretty garden snakes would have her she'd stay. And fight for them should the need arise.

There was a look of slight understanding when Avdotya mentioned she didn't sleep much if at all. Artesia was the same in a way, she didn't sleep much and when she did it was only out of necessity. The young woman would sleep only enough to keep her going otherwise she was awake always, either training or wandering. At the other mention of a captain she gave a loud snort, the very idea of anyone trying to tell her when she should sleep was laughable. "About as unimpressed as I am with these weapons I'd wager." Artesia replied with a slight quirk of her brow as she glanced to her Regent. "If my captain wants to reprimand me then they can tell me themselves. For now I will continue to go about where I please."

"speaking"

@Avdotya
space

Messages In This Thread
sickly sweet - by Artesia - 12-07-2017, 04:22 AM
RE: sickly sweet - by Avdotya - 12-16-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: sickly sweet - by Artesia - 01-18-2018, 05:00 AM
RE: sickly sweet - by Avdotya - 01-18-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: sickly sweet - by Artesia - 02-01-2018, 03:41 AM