Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - With the Fire You Started in Me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eden

Yes, there was certainly something wrong.

The expressions upon the stranger's face were familiar, and the way he moved was hauntingly similar to Levi... All this considered, Eden still blanched whenthe voice that slipped from the stranger's lips was Leviathan's. Taking a step backward with amer eyes narrowing, Eden found that she wasn't genuinely suspicious, her instincts instead urging the mare to quell such thoughts of subterfuge. Yet, it didn't seem as if she shouldn't be suspicious - she knew that the gods were well and alive within Novus, that their influence could be seen and remarked upon with ease across the entire continent.

How could she know that this doppleganger in negative color was her massive companion? Taking a step closer with eyes still flickering with mistrust, the lass tilted her head to the side, allowing her gaze to pick apart the pale face of this potential imposter. Levi had never told her of any transformative tendencies, but his scars were the same, his horns - while pale - were chipped just so, and the way he held himself, the sheepish grins and that furrow in his brow... It all screamed of Leviathan. 

Suddenly, she straightened, her posture rigid as those piercing amber eyes flew back to the stranger's golden gaze, an intensity flaring between them that the maiden was forced to ignore as she posed her question, "What creature did you and Maxence prevent from stinging me when we discovered the blacksmith's shack?"

Though the mention of Maxence stung, cutting the hole that he had left behind a little deeper, she knew that no one but the three of them would know of the scorpion that Levi had kicked over for Maxence to crush. There was no one else in the shack, no one in the courtyard, barely anyone even populating Solterra at the time. Yes, the paladin was quite sure - it was something that Leviathan would know. 

And if the cream colored stranger with her behemonths' voice and scars proved to be an imposter?

Eden wasn't sure that it would take her much to consider spilling blood  upon the pristine white sands that she loved so well. 

@Leviathan  eeee yay

Messages In This Thread
With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-21-2017, 04:56 PM