Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - With the Fire You Started in Me

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eden

Eden

pretty

Dusted with star matter and borne upon tides of nature, hers is the beauty of wild places.

You gonna stay in that shack with me?

Eden didn't respond for some time, letting the flow of emotion slow from an overwhelming wave to a gentle trickle. Even after her tears subsided, she stayed silent, amber eyes half lidded as she considered the seemingly endless void of time that she had before her; what was one to do whe faced with an uncertain future? Should she grasp at all tendrils of familiarity and wrap herself within them, effectively coccooning herself in threads that would both comfort her and hold her from moving forward?

Or could she find it within herself to step into that darkness, risk the potentially unstable footholds and scratch her existence into the earth like a message?

As her breathing slowed, becoming even and steady, as she considered the warmth that emanated from Leviathan's chest, from his neck and head draped over her own, she felt rather than thought the answer that would dictate the rest of her life. A warmth twined it's way into her heart and tugged ever so gently forward - into the rest of her life? Closer to Leviathan? Both?

"Only if you move your gargantuan butt over so I'll have room to breathe," Came her mumbled reply at last, the smile that graced her lips evident in the tone of her voice. Blinking rapidly and pushing away a yawn - sorrow was an exhausting state of being, after all - Eden flciked her heavy mass of tail and let truth fill the space between them, "I'm serious, though, I'll do whatever I need to in order to keep you around - even if that means reading all the carpentry books in the continent so I can build a damn shack."

If my future has to be uncertain, I want you to be my constant.

pretty

@Leviathan oops my heart is bleeding out all these FEELINGS

Messages In This Thread
With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 11:38 PM