Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - With the Fire You Started in Me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Leviathan

LEVIATHAN
the supernova

The reaction he drew forth from her was amusing, and he offered a half smile, lazily curling a front limb under himself as he looked at her befuddled face until he leaned himself a little forward, reaching a massive head to tip it down as she yelled at him. It only drew a laugh out of his throat, a deep rumbling noise that crawled up from his chest and vibrated out his mouth. "Sorry I beat you to the punch," came the rumbled reply, and as she reached up, he lowered his might head down that much more for her.

Rather than say anything, his lips met her cheek, and he curled to rest his head over her nape, among the wild tangles of her hair as his eyes shut. "I think it'd take a long time to make that shack anyway," he uttered, only to laugh a little as the wind whipped around them, a soft and warm breeze from over the sands that reached the oasis. It was a peaceful moment, at least, and he only nuzzled his scarred maw in to her hair, drawing it back to lazily lip at a few flowers, and finally hefting his head up gently.

"Now what should we do?" he teased, his voice warm as he nosed at her. His lips pressed to her head, the bridge of her nose, and he nuzzled a little more, tail flicking behind him heavily. It was a good night, a good time, peaceful and lazy and he couldn't help but close his eyes. "Perhaps we should head back? It's one hell of a trek over the sands to get back to the court," he offered, a cockeyed smile on his lips.

Plenty of time to walk and talk.

@Eden ! || <333

Messages In This Thread
With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 11:38 PM