Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - deep in our bones.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

Silent eyes mulled over her as she meandered down from the stone walls of the castle. It pained him to see her like this - albeit it was still better than she had been in the weeks prior, better than she had been on that rock soaked by the roiling, salted waters of the Terminus.

Tor visited the beach often. His corpse was still there, rotting skin and bones.

Pulled back into the reality by the touch of skin underneath his jaw, the titan's eyes dropped down to look at his little bird. Something akin to pity boiled in his gut and made him shift his weight uneasily. He pressed his head into her touch gently.

What brings you here?

Bitter memories. Blood and attempted murder, the toiling waves sweeping over black and white hide while lungs sputtered for air beneath the crashing tides of salted water. Anger and rage, blood - his own, hers, his - torn muscles and rendered flesh.

"I'm sorry," an abrupt answer that none would expect from the lips of the warden. His muzzle pressed tenderly against the crest of her neck, warm breath spilling across her skin. He sighed, eyes seeking to meet her own. 

"You know I cannot protect you from everything and everyone?" he whispered to his little bird.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."
@Araxes!! Let me know when you post the new thread, too! <3

Reference Image - - chest cavity: CLOSED - - code Ⓒ inkbone

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
deep in our bones. - by Araxes - 01-02-2018, 10:45 PM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Torstein - 02-15-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Araxes - 02-16-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Torstein - 03-18-2018, 07:33 AM