Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - painting the roses red

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

florentine

Flora watches as Cyrene’s body relaxes in her presence. It was a welcome thing to see. But then she sweeps into a bow and Flora sighs softly, a breath that disturbs the flowers between them. “You do not need to bow to me, Cyrene.”

Her smile is small and gentle and it lingers until Cyrene talks of finding Lysander. Oh the tremble in the girl’s voice. Cyrene’s are not the only eyes that close, for Florentine hides behind her own. Their memories are terrible and haunting and what is worse was to think that Reichenbach had committed the crime.  It seemed there was a great deal Reich and she did not know about each other. His anger was a wild and savage thing, she was glad to be free of it. But… how much should the Dusk girl make him suffer?

Slowly amethyst eyes open and meet the red, red wine of Cyrene’s own. “Thank you. What you did for Lysander… to bring him back and get him seen so soon. I think, had you not found him, he might not be with us still.” Her voice trails off, lost to memories of blood, broken antlers and stab wounds that just refused to stop bleeding. Oh, her oldest friend was near death and her heart broke itself over him.

The flowers sway, pressing against her limbs. Did they feel her pain? The way her heart was shattering in two? She had not though it could break more, but oh it could and it does.

But the sun rises after the storm as Cyrene accepts her offer. The dusk girl smiles, at once renewed in her endeavours. “Then let us go to Solterra, Cyrene. We have much to discuss and I am sure the desert sands will welcome you.” And there is a smile so full of secrets playing across her lips as Flora turns to also make ready for their journey.

@Cyrene - onto Solterra I say ;). I shall tag you in the new thread when I start it with Seaphina.

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
painting the roses red - by Cyrene - 02-04-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: painting the roses red - by Florentine - 02-17-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: painting the roses red - by Cyrene - 02-26-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: painting the roses red - by Florentine - 03-01-2018, 01:15 PM