Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - it's not rigged. maybe. [warrior meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I climb to the raised dias where Reichenbach once addressed us all in merriment, making announcements of his regime and counsel. Damaris follows behind, making much less racket than my own hooves do on the stone. A quick glance around the courtyard shows one or two horses that seem to be casually enjoying themselves, but I don't immediately see any that I recognize or am looking for.

"Alright ya bastards, let's get to it! We've got work to do." Not a very nice way to summon all of the warrior-folk, but my job description doesn't necessarily include being nice. I mentally go through the list of those I expect to come. Aislinn, of course, as the Champion of Battle. I should have spoken to her about this before gathering everyone, but that thought hadn't occurred to me until now. I'd say Nora and Noah but I haven't seen them around in so long -- not since the days of the search for the Relic of the Gods. I don't expect to see them now. Leaving... Lumaris, Erum, Morrigan, Kaisar, Tarquin, Nerissa, and Black Plague. Not that I know many of these faces (have I met any of them, actually?) but the list is easily acquired when you know who to ask. And of course Reichenbach. The King a warrior just as any.

Damaris sits by my side, poised and regal as always. I smile down at her. For once, this good idea was my own. A competition of sorts, for warriors to practice their fighting skills. I'd thought about doing something like this before, but it never really took place. Now, with all the hubbub and discord going on between the Courts, it seems a better time than ever to make sure we are all ready and prepared.

Get excited, I'm gettin' a little tourney started! Reply here by Mar 2 to be included. **STRONGLY ENCOURAGED** Prizes for winning the tourney: experience ;), bragging rights, and 250 signos donated from yours truly.
Tag: @Erum @Aislinn @Reichenbach @Dovev
UPDATED: Sorry about the late start date - the activity check threw a wrench in everything! Please reply by end of Mar 21 and I'll start this!

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
it's not rigged. maybe. [warrior meeting] - by Rostislav - 02-23-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: it's not rigged. maybe. [warrior meeting] - by Aislinn - 02-23-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: it's not rigged. maybe. [warrior meeting] - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: it's not rigged. maybe. [warrior meeting] - by Acton - 03-02-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: it's not rigged. maybe. [warrior meeting] - by Eidolon - 03-16-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: it's not rigged. maybe. [warrior meeting] - by Rostislav - 04-03-2018, 11:26 PM