Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A day in paradise.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vanora

"You should fear what I am."
Vanora enjoyed the water that had settled over her entire body. It cooled and relaxed all the muscles that ached bitterly in her lithe body. The turquoise water was cool and delightful. Nora relished in the feeling. With silver eyes closed, she allowed the sounds of the oasis to engulf her. The noises of birds and insects filled the air, each of their calls unique. The chocolate woman simply listened to life go on around her, even The Naga seemed to still for a moment.

However, their peace didn’t last as a voice echoed across the water. Vanora’s eyes snapped open and settled upon a stranger near the shore, she was only a few feet away. The silver woman’s words were almost confrontational and she felt The Naga bristle.
Who does she think she is? The creature murmured within her mind. 
Vanora tilted her head at the monster’s question and observed the newcomer more closely. An heir of authority rested over the lady and Vanora couldn’t help but wonder who she truly was. For a moment, the lioness remained silent and contemplated the other’s tone.
I would have torn her apart for speaking to me like that, The Naga grumbled.
“I am Vanora,” the maned woman replied, her voice was dry but respectful. She hadn’t appreciated the manner in which their uninvited guest had questioned her.
“Who are you?” she questioned, her head once again tilted as she took a step towards the other. Water dripped from her bodice as she did so, but Nora held her head high. She would not cower, not even for a moment. 
Good girl, The Naga chuckled from within the darkness, approval resonated across the thin wall between them.

"Vanora Speaks."
The Naga speaking.
tag: @Seraphina
coding: aimless
art: zeni-graphics

OOC: Sorry this is so short!

Messages In This Thread
A day in paradise. - by Vanora - 04-01-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: A day in paradise. - by Seraphina - 04-06-2018, 05:38 PM
RE: A day in paradise. - by Vanora - 04-09-2018, 06:02 PM